I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Natalie over at https://gorgeousandgeeky.wordpress.com/ ! It is long overdue and as I am in the Yorkshire Moors for the next five days, I thought I could do a get to know me to make up for my lack of blogging thus far and beyond.
11 Facts About Me!
- My favourite food is radishes! (they are delicious, you should give them a try)
- I have two older siblings who are wonderful and inspiring (#shoutouttomybigsisters)
- I am not a sporty person at all, drama I will have a dab at but it is the reading life for me !
- When I am older the and have my own house (one can dream) I want to have a at least one dog and two cats!
- My passion for Classics (the Ancient world) and everything that comes with it is infinite, I could never get bored!
- Leading on from the previous one, I study Latin and Ancient Greek A Level, and am LOVING it.
- I am running out of facts to tell 😉
- I am a pescatarian with the eventual goal of becoming a vegan when I move out of my family home!
- My favourite book series is Harry Potter, and my favourite childhood book is the faraway tree stories!
- My favourite TV Show is Doctor Who and my favourite doctor is the eleventh doctor (although it is a close call between the 9th; 10th and 11th). My favourite companion is Amy (and Rory bless)
- I want to be a political journalist one day #thatsthedream
Questions from Nat!
1. How long have you been blogging? I began my blog in April 2016 however I regularly began to upload on almost a year later in March 2017!
2. What’s your favourite album and why? Hmmmm, I love love love Lea Michele’s latest album ‘Places’ and a classics I can always go back to is Lana Del Rey’s ‘Born to Die’ album but tbh I just listen to a jumble of artists and songs!
3. Do you blog full-time? If not, what do you do? I do not blog full time, right now I upload once a week (at least I try). Right now I am going to go into my final year of school in September! University applications and exams galore, yay!
4. If you could go anywhere in the world for a day, where would you go and what would you do? This is very difficult but purely to fulfill my childhood dream of going to Disney, I would probably go to Florida and have top banter in Disney World and Universal!
5. Do you have any short-term blogging goals? Firstly to attend a blogging event to meet new bloggers and to start up my regular political newsletter!
6. What’s your favourite animal? My favourite animal in the world is a Penguin! March of the Penguins gets me crying every time 😦
7. Do you have any long-term blogging goals? To expand my audience, get as much interaction growing as possible, to collab and engage other bloggers in politics and to make my voice heard I guess!
8. Where are you from? Do you still live in your hometown? I am from the diverse city of Birmingham, UK! I am here until next year when I will (fingers crossed) be moving to go to university!
9. Have you done any collaborations? If so, which was your favourite? I have done two collabs and my favourite is probably one I did with a blogger where we talked about our opinions of certain topics and how we came to those opinions etc! It was really interesting!
10. Do you have any pets? Yes I have a beautiful cat called Penny 🙂
11. Do your friends/family know about your blog? If not, why? Other than my family and a few close friends I have not actively told people about my blog. I was reluctant at first, especially because politics and social issues can be so personal but I am thankful for the support I have. As for everyone else, I guess if they find out then they find out!
Questions from me!
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your favourite thing about the blogging community?
- Have you been to any blogger events? If no, would you want to, if yes, how was it?
- What is your favourite hobby? (apart from blogging)
- Why do you blog about what you blog about? (e.g. lifestyle, beauty, mental health etc)
- Favourite childhood memory?
- Top three TV Shows?
- Top three books?
- What motivated you to start blogging?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What are you going to do after you have written this blog?
So many bloggers have already been nominated and I follow so many amazing bloggers! Therefore although I am breaking the rules I am going to nominate all of you! Tag me when you have done it because I want to check them out!